How to Verify Tweaked Apps on iPhone & iPad – The craze of installing third-party apps on the iPhone & iPad is going to touch the sky. because day by day many iOS users are becoming accustomed to downloading tweaked apps on their iPhone & iPad.
But the fact is that Apple doesn’t allow its users to use third-party apps easily. so whenever you download any third-party app on your iOS devices and if you going to open that app then you will see a pop that says ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’.
So without trust any third-party app, you can’t open them on your iOS device. so now the question is how to trust an app on ios 12 or earlier.
So through this article, I’m going to show you how to authorize your iPhone to use a custom app that was not downloaded from the Apple App Store.
Now, let’s go ahead and see how you can do it with the help of just a few steps. but make sure guys that you have followed each step below. otherwise, you can’t verify tweaked apps.
You may also like to check out:
- Alternatives to TweakBox – 5 TweakBox alternatives for iPhone & iPad
- Top 10 best iPhone apps 2019 – Download them free from the app store
- 5 Ways to Play YouTube Videos in Background on iPhone & iPad – iOS 12
How to Verify Tweaked Apps on iPhone & iPad
- So first of all, download any third-party app on your iPhone and guys, if you don’t know how to download the third-party app on your unjailbroken iOS devices then you should read the article below. because to download any third-party apps, firstly, you need to download app installer. so read the article below, it will help you to download third-party app installer on your iPhone & iPad without jailbreak and with the help of this app installer, you can download any tweaked apps on your iOS devices without jailbreak.
- Once you’ve downloaded an app from the TweakBox then try to open it.
- Now, you will see a message that says “Untrusted Enterprise Developer“.
- So what you need to do is just go to the Settings on your iPhone & iPad.
- Now go the General and then scroll all the down to the Profile & Device Management.
- Here, you will the developer’s profile of the app that you have downloaded on your iOS devices.
- Now, you have to need to do is just tap on the profile and then you will see a trust button.
- So tap on the Trust button and then again tap on the trust button and then you’re good to go.
- You can open & use that app on your iPhone & iPad.
The Conclusion: How to fix unable to verify app
So, guys, this is the genuine way that helps you to verify tweaked apps on your iPhone & iPad with the help of just a few steps. thank you guys for reading this article and being with us.
Hope, you have got something from this article and if you like this post then why don’t you share this post with your friends, family members, and on the social media and also don’t forget to visit daily on this website. because we update here every day new and helpful articles like this one and you can follow us on our Facebook page then you will never miss any upcoming updates.
Shariq Ali is a 3 years experienced blogger and still, he is learning about it. he loves to write content that helps people to find a solution to their problem. also, he is 5 years old Apple product user so he has great experience with Apple’s products like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac computer, Apple Watch, and Apple accessories. so through this blog, he is sharing his experience with other Apple users by writing articles.