How to customize and use Apple control center. With iOS 11 and later, the users of Apple devices can use the control center easily on their devices. like you can quickly take a picture, control your Apple TV, turn on the lights, and much more. some time ago the users of Apple devices can’t customize the Apple control center. but now they can customize it simply. so you have instant access to the things you do most.
Table of Contents
How to open the Apple control center?
If you are using the model before the iPhone X then just swipe from the bottom to the up. but if you are using the iPhone X. then swipe from the upper right corner to the down of the screen. and if you are using an iPad then just double click on the home button for the open control center.
How to close the Apple control center?
Here are three ways to close the control center. you can swipe down, tap the top of the screen and you can also press the home button. and for the iPhone X users. just swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone X screen and you can also tap the screen to close the control center.
How to Customize the Apple Control Center?
The customization of the control center is really important, then you can easily change the settings for those things. which you do the most. Want to be ready when inspiration hits? you can add a voice memos control. and if you want to dim the lights in the dining room with just a tap? then add home control.
- First, go to the Settings then tap on the control center.
- And now tap on the Customize controls.
- If you want to add the controls then tap on the +. and if you want to remove controls then tap on the –
If you want to rearrange the controls then go to the settings and after that tap on the control center and now tap on the Customize Controls. then touch and hold next to the controls and drag those files in the order. which you want.
Quickly control settings and use apps.
Here we are showing you apps and settings. that you can quickly access in the control center.
Turn on network settings
First, open the control center then press deeply and you can also touch and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner to turn on the following:
- Wi-Fi:- Here are many options. like browsing the web, download movies, stream music, and much more.
- Airdrop:- You can share instantly your photos, locations, videos, and much more with the many other Apple devices nearby.
- Bluetooth:- Bluetooth is very usable on the phone. like, we can connect to the headphones, wireless keyboard for typing, car kits, and more other enable devices we can connect to the Bluetooth.
- Airplane Mode:- We can instantly turn off our all cellular connections on iOS devices.
- Personal Hotspot:- With personal hotspot. we can share our device’s internet connection with our friends and also we can share our internet connection with our Computer.
- Cellular Data:- Allow or limit apps and services from using the cellular network to connect to the internet.
To quickly play music or pause music just press deeply or you can also touch and hold the audio card In the upper-right corner of the Apple control center. and control the volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more.if you want to switch the audio output to speakers Apple TV, headphones, or other audio devices then just tap.
You might also see cards for nearby devices that you can control audio playback for. Just tap a card to control audio for that device. You can also use the cards to create a shared music queue with friends.
Control With a Tap
You can use or adjust many apps quickly. like, Alarm, brightness, Calculator, Do not disturb, Do not disturb while driving, Guide access, low power mode, Rotation lock, silent mode, Magnifier, Stopwatch, Text size, Voice memos, Volume etc.
You must read this article: How to use Apple iPhone X Animoji
Thank you so much for reading this article. if you like this article then please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and on social media. we are always trying to write our best in our article. we are updating here daily new article. so, please visit our website every day for reading the new article.