In this article, I am gonna tell you that How to Reset apple account password if forgotten. If you are Forget Apple Account then don’t be disappointed. you can fix this problem with few steps. it’s a little bit longer but not impossible. because we have prepared this guide just for you. many people when they forget their apple account then they go to the apple service center or anywhere to fix that problem.
but after reading this article you don’t need to go anywhere for Apple Login Reset. Because whenever you reset your phone and then open it, it asks for email and password and that’s why you see files on your iCloud or fail to download anything from app stores or iTunes then you find the way that how to Reset apple account password. And in this Guide, we are showing all those things. which are going to come front of you in the future. Well, we hope that these problems will not come in front of you, but if ever it happens then do not be afraid, just follow our guide and reset your Apple account by yourself.
Reset Apple Account Password
Also, read How to Fix “iPhone is Disabled” Error
Step:- 1 Check Preliminary
- If your password has not uppercase letters then make sure that you turned off the caps lock while typing the password.
- Some people have more than 1 Apple account and sometimes they mix them up. like, they just enter the email of an account and the password of another account. So first check the email and password properly that you are using to sign in.
- If you have completed the above steps and still fail to sing-in attempts then you need to receive a notification that will ask you to reset your password then you can go to your email.
But if the above methods doesn’t works for you then just go this link (https://iforgot.apple.com). It’s Apple’s official website, where you can find your Apple ID by just entering your first name, last name, and email.
Find Apple ID
So when you are on the website then you will see that it will ask you to enter Apple ID. so what you need to do is just click on the look it up.
So When you click on the look it up then it will ask you to enter your first name, last name, & email address and then it will show your Apple ID that is linked to the given email.
Above method will help you to find your Apple ID. now, if you forgot your password then let me show you how you can recover it.
Get Your Password
If you are able to access your device and know your passcode then just simply go to the settings and then tap on your.
When you tap on your name then it will give password & security option so tap on it then it will give to option to change your password so tap on it. now, it will ask you to enter your passcode so enter your passcode if you know and then just change your password.
Now if you don’t know the passcode and you are going to setup your device. it doesn’t matter you are setting up new or old device. it will ask you to enter Apple ID if you don’t know then tap on “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?” then follow the screen instructions to reset your password.
Second Method To Get Your Password
So guys, If you don’t have this option “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?” and your phone is locked then all you need to do is just get your friend’s iPhone and download Apple support app on your friend’s iPhone. you can get that app from the app store, it’s a free app. Now let me tell you how to use this app.
How to Use Apple Support
- Just open the app.
- Now, you will see “Reset Apple ID Password” option so tap on it
- Now, you will see “A different Apple ID” option so tap on it.
- It will ask you to enter your Apple ID so enter it.
- After that, it will ask you to enter trusted phone number so enter your phone number.
- They will send you the instructions of reset the password on that number.
If you don’t have another iPhone or your friend doesn’t even have the iPhone, then what to do in this situation, let me tell you.
Third Method To Reset Your Password
If you have just your locked iPhone and you can’t access it due to forget password then don’t worry, just go to this link iforgot.apple.com and then follow the steps below.
- When you are on the website then enter your Apple ID and tap continue button.
- Now, you have to enter the phone number that you are using on that device.
- A pop-up will appears you. so If you don’t have the device then tap on “Do not allow“.
- After that, you will see 2 options at the bottom so tap on “Don’t have access to any of your Apple devices?“.
- Now, it will ask you recover your password on another iPhone or friend’s iPhone but if you don’t have another iPhone then just tap on “Can’t get to another iOS device?“.
- Tap on “Continue Anyway“.
- Here, you have to select a phone on which you want receive recovery code.
- But if you don’t have the phone number then tap on “Don’t have access to any of these numbers?“.
- Here, it will ask you enter your credit or debit card details that you’ve added in the payment method.
- But if don’t have it then tap on “Don’t have access to this card?” and then tap “Continue“.
- In the last, you have to enter any trusted number. of course, you can enter your family member’s number so enter the number.
After entering the number, you will receive a call or message from the Apple employee and then they will give a you a date. so you have to wait approximately 14 days. in the 14 days, they will verify that you are a genuine user or not of that device then they will call you and ask you some questions to confirm like your date of birth. after confirmation, they will give you a link to reset your Apple ID password.
So guys, this is how you can reset your Apple ID password. so choose any of the above method according to your situation. I hope, you’ve enjoyed the article and if you like it then please don’t forget to share this post with your friends, family members, & on social media. also, don’t forget to visit daily on this website for reading more new and helpful articles like this one.