NDS4iOS | Nintendo DS Emulator – Were you Nintendo Games and Nintendo gaming console fan like me in childhood? Well, I know you must be one of us because this is why you have landed on this post about “NDS4iOS” which is a Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS devices such as iPhone or iPad/ iPad Mini.
Nintendo introduced its first dual-screen handheld gaming console in the gaming industry and since then NDS Games become damn popular and become a big and influential part of most of the 80s and 90s kids and my childhood too.
Also Download: Delta Emulator For iOS Devices
NDS4iOS – Nintendo DS Emulator
Today we are going to help you to live those moments again with your iOS devices no matter which iOS device and which iOS version you using, if you have a device with below iOS versions than you are good to go with this post and start using NDS4iOS for iPhone or iPad without thinking twice.
You must have idevices and iOS version between these – iPhone X, iPhone 10, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S/4, iPad Mini/Air/Pro running on iOS 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, 10.2.
Luckily we have an option to have Nintendo DS Games on iOS devices and NDS4iOS Nintendo DS Emulator is the ultimate option, solution whatever you want to call it.
You don’t need to think twice that NDS4iOS is the best Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS devices. But the sad part is that it is not officially available on Apple App Store like other games and apps.
But you don’t need to worry about until unless you are on iOSCraze because I and my team are crazy for iOS and this is why we proudly called us iOSCraze Team. Let’s switch our mode to download NDS4iOS for iOS and install NDS4iOS on iPhone without any issue.
Also Download: GBA4iOS Nintendo Emulator for iPhone, iPad, iPod
How to Download and Install NDS4iOS on iOS Devices?
Method #1. Grab NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator via iOSEmus:
- On your iPhone or iPad run Safari and go to us
- Now on the home page, you will be instructed to choose an icon to install. Simply tap on any of them. It will take you to iOSEmus profile. We’ll need to use this profile to install NDS4iOS. Now hit Install and provide your Password/TouchID then tap install again.
- Now select NDS4iOS and follow the instructions to have it installed. Once you have done, go to Settings and trust the developer.
Method #2. Download NDS4iOS via iEmulators.
- First, grab your iDevice and launch Safari browser and enter com and enter.
- Now tap on the middle tab of “Apps”.
- Scroll and find NDS4iOS and make sure it is made as being revoked and you are good to go with that app.
- Tap on it and then tap Install when popup popout, Hit Install and follow the instructions. Once done, go to the settings app and trust the developer.
- Then you can start using NDS4iOS – Nintendo DS Emulator on iOS devices.
We hope you find this post helpful to return your childhood back if you love this post then share it with your friends. We will soon come with a post that explains how to use NDS4iOS to run Nintendo DS Games on iOS devices.
Shariq Ali is a 3 years experienced blogger and still, he is learning about it. he loves to write content that helps people to find a solution to their problem. also, he is 5 years old Apple product user so he has great experience with Apple’s products like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac computer, Apple Watch, and Apple accessories. so through this blog, he is sharing his experience with other Apple users by writing articles.