Install Themes on iOS 12 – Hey guys, In this article I am going to tell you that how you can download & install themes on your iOS 12 device without jailbreak or computer.
Guys, as you all know that iOS 12 has launched a few days ago and many iOS device users have upgraded their old iOS version into the iOS 12 and if you are one of them and want to make your iOS device pretty cool then we have an awesome trick that helps you to make your device looking pretty cool.
After releasing iOS 12, the many ios developers have released new themes for the iOS 12, which make iOS device looks cool. guys, if you have also an Android device then you don’t need to go anywhere.
Because Google Play store provides a lot of themes apps that you can download and install on your any Android device.
But Apple app store doesn’t have many themes app and there is no one app, from where you can download and install themes on your iOS 12 device.
So let’s go further and have a look at how you can download and install themes on your iOS 12 device.
Don’t forget to read: How to change iPhone animation on iOS 12 without jailbreak
How to download & install themes on the iOS 12 device
- So first of all, go to the Safari browser on your iOS 12 device and then type iSkin in the search box and when you see the search results then click on the first link
- You can click on the link to redirect directly to the website, where you can get all these awesome themes Click here
- So when you are on the website then just scroll down and click on the browse all themes and then it will show you a list of all the themes that you can install on your device.
- On every theme, you will see the badges and those badges will show you how many icons does the theme have.
- So a few of them have quite a lot. so if you take anyone and once you click on any one then just scroll down and go to application icons and here you’ll find a list of all the icons that this theme has.
- so just click on the show quick actions and then just go ahead and select all and then scroll all the way down and just click generate theme and it will make the theme ready for you just click allow and click install and then click on install button and then you’re good to go.
- Once you go to the home screen of your device then you will see the theme right there.
If you want to delete that theme then follow the steps below
- If you want to delete one of these themes then it is pretty simple.
- just go to settings and then go to general then go to profiles and device management and just find the name of the theme.
- Click remember the profile and the theme will be gone it will completely disappear from the home screen of your device.
So that’s pretty much it for this article guys. this is how you can install themes on your iOS 12 device without a jailbreak. so go ahead and share this article with your friends, family members, and on the social media and also visit daily on this website for reading new and helpful articles.