Last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 02:10 pm
Bypass App store 150 MB download limit – Hello readers, today I’ve come back with an amazing trick that let you bypass app store 150 MB limit on cellular data.
There are unlimited numbers of users, who are using cellular data on their iPhone & iPad. but whenever they want to download an app, which is over 150 MB size then they see a message (This item is over 150 MB).
Because Apple has set a limit for downloading on the App Store. so you can’t download any app, which is over 150 MB size and that’s why every iOS user uses Wi-Fi to download apps from the app store.
But now you don’t need to use Wi-Fi to do that. because I have an amazing trick that helps you bypass app store download limit on Cellular data. even you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad to do that. so let’s go further and have a look at the trick.
You may also like to check out:
- How to enable always on display on iPhone [ iOS 12 Siri shortcut ]
- Top 5 Cydia alternatives for iOS 12 devices that you can download free
Bypass App Store Download limit
The process is really simple and keep in mind that guys, don’t skip any step if you want to do that.
- So first of all, find that application which is exceeds 150 MB size. you can find heave games like PUBG.
- Then try to download the targeting game by just simply click on the Get button and then, of course, you will a message that says (This item is over 150 MB). Even though you dismiss the option, a “Waiting” sign still appears on the icon of the application on the home screen.
- Then go to the settings and general and then data/time settings.
- Set any future date like 2022 or anything.
- Now click on the retry button and then you will see that the application will start downloading automatically.
Thank you guys for reading this article and being with us. guys, this trick will help you 100% to bypass app store download limit on the cellular data.
Lots of people are looking for this trick and through this article, you can download any apps without 150 MB limit on your iPhone and iPad with Cellular data.
Hope you like this article and if you like this article then please don’t forget to share this with your friends, family members, and on the social media and help those users, who have no any Wi-Fi connection to download heavy size app from the app store. also, visit daily on this website.
Because we update here everyday new and helpful articles or you can follow us on the Facebook page then you will never miss any upcoming updates. now, I’ll see you guys on the next one.
Shariq Ali is a 3 years experienced blogger and still, he is learning about it. he loves to write content that helps people to find a solution to their problem. also, he is 5 years old Apple product user so he has great experience with Apple’s products like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac computer, Apple Watch, and Apple accessories. so through this blog, he is sharing his experience with other Apple users by writing articles.