Best ways to use Siri on Your Mac. After the macOS Sierra apple launch Siri on Mac. and it comes with the new capabilities designed just for your PC.
Like Siri on iOS devices, I want to tell you that Siri in on your Mac is your intelligent personal assistant. which is helps you in your multitask work and also get more things done.
I want to give you an example: If you are work on the document and you want to send a message to your coworker then you can ask Siri to send a message to your Coworker without stopping your work what you’re doing. you can say to your coworker that the document is on the way by Siri.
Things that you can ask Siri to do (Best ways to use Siri)
We want to tell you here some other things that you can ask Siri to do.
Here are Examples, Ask Siri “What can you do?”
- You can search the web for images of the Eiffel Tower.”
- If you are tired then it helps you to find coffee near you by just saying that “find coffee near me.”
- Siri can “Show the PDFs in my Downloads folder.”
- “Find tweets from José Bautista.”
- “Show me all of the files I shared with Cecilia last week.”
- “FaceTime Victoria.”
- “Add Laura to my 10 AM meeting.”
- “How much free space do I have on my Mac?”
- “What’s the weather in Lake Tahoe?”
- “Show my photos from yesterday.”
- “Play the top 40 jazz songs.”
- “What time is it in Monterrey, Mexico?”
Ask Siri (Best ways to use Siri)
But before you ask anything to Siri. you have to need to complete any of there steps. then you can say what you need.
- First, click on the Siri icon. which you see in the Touch bar, menu bar, or dock.
- If you have already open Siri on your mac then you can also click on the Siri icon or you have another choice that you can also click on the microphone icon in the Siri window.
- And after that just press and hold the command key with the spacebar until Siri responds.
Then Siri will close automatically. but if Siri is not close automatically then you can click on the cross icon in Siri window or you can swipe the Siri window in the right side.
Ask Siri to find files on your Mac (Best ways to use Siri)
If you are unable to find any file on your Mac, then Siri will help you find that file. by using various criteria.
For example: if you want to see your documents. which you are opened this week then you can ask Siri for that.
Then ask Siri to refine your results to just the ones with “annual” in the title.
Keep Siri results where you can find them
If we have a big project of our work or anything private or important information then we can keep them by Siri right in Notification Center. then we can access anytime and easily in our twitter feeds, sports schedules, and that files. which are related to our project, and much more.
Just see on the top of your Siri results then click on the plus sign. then your all information will stay up to date. then you will always know your trending topics or important documents.
Drag Siri results
If you ask Siri to find your images or some types of information then you can drag your images of information into your window and also the application on your desktop.
Edit your Siri request
If you don’t want to make your new request and want to edit your request then just double-click on your words in the Siri windows, and after that, you can change your request by entering your changes from the keyboard.
You must read this: How to customize and use Apple control center.
So thank you for reading this article. if you like this article then please share it with your friends. and don’t forget to visit daily on our website for reading the new articles.