Download Spotify Premium Free on iOS 13 – Hello Guys, this article is only for the music lover so if you like listening to music then read the article till the end. because in this article, I’m going to show you how to download Spotify premium free on iOS 13 or earlier without jailbreak or a computer.
Previously, we used to save music on our device, but now we have many types of music apps that we can download on our smartphones and Spotify is at the top of the list. so now, we don’t need to waste our device’s storage because we have the best music app in the world that allows us to stream online & offline music.
Spotify has a large number of tracks which are over 50 million, so it wouldn’t be wrong to say that your favorite tracks are already added in it. also, it’s a regularly updated app so ever new song will be added in the app. all you guys just need to download & install it on your iPhone, and then you can listen to your favorite music on it.
But it’s a paid app and this is the only bad thing about it because of the lake of money everyone can’t buy its subscription. however, it offers you a free version which is the lake of features like no option to play any songs, no option to listen to offline music, & you have to face many ads.
But if you want to get its premium features free then you can go for Spotify++, which is a modified version of the app. of course, you can download it free even without jailbreak. so if you want to download Spotify premium free on your iOS device then read the article without skip a point.
Spotify Premium Free on iOS
The modified version is not available on the App Store because it’s a third-party app. so you have to download it with the help of alternative ways. however, if you go to the internet to search for free Spotify Premium iOS Download then you may face some fake methods. but if you follow our methods then you can download it easily on your iPhone & iPad. but before going to the downloading guide let me tell you what features you’ll get after download it.
Spotify Premium Free Features
- You can listen to music without interrupting adds.
- Listen to music offline.
- Unlimited Skips.
- Play any song or album.
- Create & manage your own playlist.
- You can search for your favorite track & artist.
- It allows you to play radio with genre stations.
- You can connect it to your Airplay, Tv, & Bluetooth.
- Also, you can browse new music releases, popular charts, & podcasts.
Of course, these are not enough but you’ll know all features after using it, and before going to the downloading guide, I assure you that downloading & using Spotify++ version is completely safe & secure. so You can follow the download guide without any hesitation.
Download Spotify++ Using TweakBox
In this method, you’ll need a third-party app installer called TweakBox, which absolutely free and can be downloaded without jailbreak on iOS devices. so if have already installed TweakBox on your device then it’s good and if no then follow the guide below.
Note: Before downloading Spotify++, Uninstall its official version from your iPhone.
How to Download TweakBox
TweakBox is a very famous app installer and almost every third-party apps user knows about it. it allows you to download all the apps that Apple doesn’t want you to have. it has a ton of tweaked apps, hacked games, paid apps for free, screen recorders, emulators, etc.
- First of all, jump into the Safari and open the link below.
- The given link will bring you to the official website.
- All you gotta do is tap on the Download App button.
- Now, it will ask you to configure profile from the settings so click tap on the Allow and it will jump you into the settings.
- Here, tap on the Install Button and then Enter the Passcode if you have set up one on your device.
- Tap on Install one more time and it will install the app.
So once you’re done then follow the guide below.
Install Spotify Premium Free on iOS
- Open TweakBox and then you will see three tabs at the top.
- Go to the Apps Tab.
- Now, Go to the Tweaked Apps.
- Scroll download and look for Spotify++ and once you’ve found it then tap on it.
- Tap on the Install Button.
- Again Tap Install and in just a few seconds it will install on your device.
- Now, Go to Settings>General>Profile & Device Management and trust the Spotify’s profile from here.
Download Spotify++ Using AppValley
AppValley is another third-party app installer like TweakBox and it also can be downloaded on the un-jailbroken device. so if you don’t have AppValley on your device then download it by following the guide below.
How to Download AppValley on iOS 13 or earlier
- Launch the Safari browser and open the link below.
- It will take you to the official website.
- Tap on the Install Button then it will ask you to configure the profile.
- Click Allow and it will take you to the settings.
- If you are on iOS 13 then go to Settings and in the setting, at the top, you’ll see a profile downloaded option so tap it.
- Here Tap on the Install Button.
- Enter the PassCode if you set up one and then you’re good to go.
- It will be downloaded in just a few seconds.
After downloading AppValley, follow the guide below.
Download Spotify Premium Free on iOS Using AppValley
- Open AppValley App Store.
- On the home screen, you will 4 tab at the bottom so click on the Browse Tab.
- Search for Spotify++.
- Click on the Free Button to install and then it will start downloading.
- In just a few seconds, you’ll the Spotify with premium features free.
- Get SoundCloud++ | 2 methods to Install SoundCloud++ on iOS
- Deezer iOS | Get Deezer++ on Your iPhone & iPad Without Jailbreak
So both the above methods will help you to download Spotify premium free on your iOS 13 or earlier without jailbreak or a computer. guys, both the third-party App Store can be downloaded on the un-jailbroken device and without wasting a single penny. I hope you guys enjoyed the article and if you enjoy it then please share it with your friends, family members, and on social media and also don’t forget to visit daily on this website for reading more new articles like this one.
Now, if you have any questions related to this article or related to any other iOS topics then please feel free to ask me on the Facebook page. I’ll try to give you my best answer in just a few minutes.