Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 11:52 am
Jailbreak For iOS 13 – If you have iPhone/iPad and you love to know about the internet and technology then you must have heard jailbreak name somewhere.
But have you ever tried to know what is jailbreak? because there are many iOS device users who don’t know about it even they have been using the iPhone for a long time.
If you are one of them and want to know about it then you are at the right place. because in the article, we’re going to discuss what is jailbreak, it’s advantages & disadvantages, & how you can jailbreak your iPhone & iPad using 13.0 – 13.5 without the computer. so first of all, let me tell you what does it works?
As iPhone users know, Apple has imposed many restrictions to make their phones safe. so their users can’t download music & videos from any sites and if any iPhone users want to transfer music, videos, & files from the Windows computer/Mac computer then it’s possible only with iTunes. you can’t customize your phone and In the phone, you will find a boring theme that you can’t change. to change all the things, you have to jailbreak your iDevice. Now let’s go ahead and let me explain it clearly
Jailbreak For iOS 13
What is jailbreak?
It’s a process that removes all restrictions from your phone. actually, it’s like a root that can break all the restrictions of Android smartphones and once you jailbreak your device then you can do some fun with your iOS device. like, you can download tweaks on it, you can customize your iPhone & iPad, you can change themes, you can download music & videos from any sites, more things you can do after jailbreaking your device.
After Jailbreak, an app store will be installed on your device called Cydia. now, let me tell you about Cydia.
What is Cydia : Cydia Download
Cydia is an unofficial app store containing mod apps and unofficial content like iOS themes, tweaks, and many more.
It has a ton of third-party apps that comes with extra functionality & features like better app switcher, screen recorder, Additional lock screen features, ++apps, emulator, etc. Also, you can download paid apps for free from this unofficial app store and we can say that this is the strong reason behind jailbreak.
But before you going to take risk of jailbreak, let me tell you about its advantages & disadvantages.
Advantages of jailbreak?
- You can customize your iPhone & iPad.
- It allows you to download new themes that you can apply to your iDevice.
- You can download music, videos, from any sites with the help of third-party apps.
- After jailbreak, you can download paid apps free.
- Also, you can download tweaks on your iOS devices.
- You can change everything on your iPhone & iPad.
- Customize the control center with the help of some best jailbreak tweaks.
- It allows you to change or delete default apps such as Weather, Stock, Apple Watch, Game center, and so on.
- Sync Without Wires.
- It gives you better anti-theft features.
Disadvantages of Jailbreak
- You will be lost your device warranty.
- As I said it will remove all the restrictions so it may affect your Phone’s security.
- You Might Brick Your iPhone.
- It increases the chance of a virus attack.
- Any third-party app can steal your personal data easily.
- Your device can be hang.
So these are the advantages & disadvantages of jailbreak and it depends on you whether you still want to jailbreak your device or not and if you still want to go for it then follow the guide below.
How To Jailbreak Your Device
So if you have decided to do it then make sure that you have backed up your iPhone & iPad data. Because during its process, your device’s data is likely to be deleted and if you don’t know how to create a backup of your iOS device then read this post How to Create backup of your iDevice and once you’ve created backup then follow the steps below.
- At the first, you have to install CokernutX on your iPhone.
- Read this post to know how to download cokernutX on iOS devices.
- After download, launch the app.
- Go to the search bar and search for UnCover Jailbreak.
- Tap on the result and UnCover Jailbreak Download & install on your device.
- Once it installed then go to Settings>General>Profile & Device Management and trust the UnCover application.
- Now, Launch UnCover and tap on the blue color button captioned as Jailbreak.
- After completing jailbreak, a pop-up will come up and then your device will reboot.
- Post reboot, again launches the UnCover app and again tap on the jailbreak button.
- Now, a pop-up will see you that says jailbreak completed so tap on the Ok button and your phone will reboot again.
- Your phone will respring to a jailbroken state and you will see Cydia installed.
- Zestia download for iOS Device – Amazing Cydia alternative get it without jailbreak
- iTweakOS download – Best Cydia alternative for iPhone/iPad – No Jailbreak
The Conclusion: jailbreak For iOS 13
Jailbreak For iOS 13 – So this is the easiest method to jailbreak your iPhone & iPad and I hope you guys enjoyed the article & if you like this article then please don’t forget to share it with your friends, family members, and on social media and also don’t forget to visit daily on this website for reading more new articles like this one.
Guys, if you have any questions related to this article or related to any iDevice topic then feel free to ask on my Facebook page. I’ll try to give my best answer in just a few minutes.
Shariq Ali is a 3 years experienced blogger and still, he is learning about it. he loves to write content that helps people to find a solution to their problem. also, he is 5 years old Apple product user so he has great experience with Apple’s products like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac computer, Apple Watch, and Apple accessories. so through this blog, he is sharing his experience with other Apple users by writing articles.