How to Install Kodi on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak. everyone knows that Apple is the biggest platform. And that’s why its rules are too much. It gives everything in its product, such as the own App store and operating system in the mobile and its own Windows in the MacBook. and there is a lot of goodness in the Apple’s product. it is true that everyone can’t understand quick of Apple product. its take some time to understand but it’s not impossible to understand.
And many applications are such. Which cannot run in the Apple’s product. so here is another application! Which is called Kodi. For kind your information, I want to tell that, the Kodi App cannot really be found anywhere on the App Store. I would like to tell you that how to install Kodi without jailbreaking on your iPhone or iPad device, so let’s start.
How to Install Kodi on iPhone and iPad by using CYDIA impactor.
The easiest way to install Kodi application on your iPhone & iPad is CYDIA impactor. yes sure, you can install Kodi App on your device by using CYDIA impactor. this application is available for Apple and Windows both. its allows owners to download and install non-app store / non-Windows Store apps. but you have to need to download first CYDIA impactor for start. and also the most recent Kodi.IPA file.
- First of all, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer or MacBook. but whenever you connect your device to computer or Macbook, then iTunes Store will open automatically. close it off before you go any further.
- Then open CYDIA impactor and drop Kodi IPA file in it. which you download onto the app
- after that, your iOS device is selected in the drop-down menu, so now click on the Start.
- This application will ask you for an Apple ID login. it’s verified with Apple and its only used for sign in the IPA file. but if you are a concern, you can also use an optional Apple ID.
- After complete the installation. First, go to the Settings and then tap on the General after that tap on the Profiles & Device Management. after this, you have to need to identify the profile with your conspicuous Apple ID then open it.
- Now click on the Trust button to “Trust” on the Kodi application on your iPhone or iPad.
- you have successfully installed your Kodi app. in the Kodi app have the lots of benefits and you should take all advantages of Kodi app.
Also Read, Tapjoy Hack for iOS
2: How to install Kodi on iPhone or iPad by using Xcode.
Here are 3 things before the start.
- First, you have to need to download Kodi dep file. you can download it from the official website of Kodi.
- The second thing is download ios App Singer. go to this link to download it Download v1.9 after downloading it unzip this file.
- And the 3rd and last thing is Download Xcode 8 App from the Mac App Store.
So let’s move on.
Part 1 How to install Kodi on iPhone & iPad
- So let’s start again by connecting your iPhone or iPad to your computer and Macbook then open Xcode it.
- In the application highlighted on the “Single View Application” on the left side, so select it and then click on the next.
- Go ahead to identify that application which you want to create. and after that type the product name as Kodi and Organization identifier as something unique to you. and leave all the options as they are, and choose to make the app universal. then click on the next button.
Part 2 How to install Kodi on iPhone & iPad
- And on the next box, you have to need to select a location for your Git repository. you can also select to save it on your computer or Macbook. and now click on the next button.
- Select to deny Xcode access to your all contacts.
- After this, an error message will come up on the Xcode screen. you must read it “No codesigning identities found” then click on the “Fix issue” and now Add, you must enter your Apple ID on the next dialogue then click on sign in.
Part 3 How to install Kodi on iPhone & iPad.
- you will see a message back on the main screen, that reads “if you want to fix that problem then choose a development team to use for provisioning” here you must select a development team. And Xcode will take some time to solve this problem, but after few minutes everything will be all right.
- after unzipping that file which you are download click on that icon for launch. Where it says input file, browse for the Kodi deb file, which we downloaded earlier and then open it. You will now see the signed certificate that is already filled. after that, we have to need to select the desired identifier set up in step 3 for the provisioning profile. and now click on the start.
- To save as a field type a file name, and then click on Save. and after that App Signer will unpack the data and save the file.
Part 4 How to install Kodi on iPhone & iPad.
- For the select device, you have to back to Xcode. and now select your ios device. and when you have done it. then scroll down just little and here you will see a plus sign. so click on the plus sign. and in the right pane locate now select the IPA file ios application, signer generated and then click on the open. after the installation of Kodi app, it will show under installed applications.
- And now just disconnect your device. you will Kodi icon, and now you tap on Kodi icon. an ‘Untrusted Developer’ message will appears you. don’t worry, just Ignore this and tap on the Cancel button. After this, go to the Settings> then tap on the Device and now tap on Management> then tap on Developer App and select to Trust “[account name]”. then Tap Trust again, and Untrusted Developer notification never comes again.
- it’s complete.
Please share this article with your friends and also on social media.