How To Install Kodi on iPhone and iPad – everyone knows that Apple is the biggest platform and that’s why its rules are really strict. It gives everything in its product, such as the own App store and operating system in the mobile and its own windows in the MacBook and there is a lot of goodness in the Apple’s product. it is true that everyone can’t understand quickly of Apple products. It takes some time to understand but it’s not impossible to understand.
And many applications are such that we cant’ use in Apple’s product and here is another application which is called Kodi. For kind your information, I want to tell you that you can’t really find the Kodi app on the App Store. so I would like to show you how to install Kodi without jailbreaking on your iPhone or iPad device.
Kodi is a free media streaming application that is available on almost all operating systems. This home media hub acts as the primary source that lets users play and stream all kinds of stored media.
How to Install Kodi on iPhone and iPad by using CYDIA impactor
The easiest way to install the Kodi application on your iPhone & iPad is the Cydia impactor. yes sure, you can install the Kodi app on your device by using the Cydia impactor. this application is available for Apple and Windows both. It allows you to download and install non-app store / non-Windows Store apps. but you have to need to download the first Cydia impactor for start and also the most recent IPA file of the Kodi app.
- First of all, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer or MacBook. but whenever you connect your device to a computer or Macbook, then iTunes Store will open automatically. but for now, you have to close it off before you go any further.
- Then open the Cydia impactor and drop the Kodi IPA file in it. which you download onto the app
- After that, your iOS device is selected in the drop-down menu, so now click on the Start.
- This application will ask you for an Apple ID login. it’s verified with Apple and its only used for sign in the IPA file. of course, you can also use an optional Apple ID.
- After complete the installation. First, go to the Settings and then tap on the General after that tap on the Profiles & Device Management. here, you have to need to identify the profile with your Apple ID then open it.
- Now click on the Trust button to Trust on the Kodi application on your iPhone or iPad.
- You have successfully installed your Kodi app. in the Kodi app, you will get lots of benefits and you should take all advantages of the Kodi app.
You May Also Like To Check Out: Tapjoy Hack for iOS
How to install Kodi on iPhone or iPad Via TweakBox
Tweakbox, which is a well-known app store these days for iPhone users. it’s a second app store for iPhone users where iPhone users go after the app store to find an app that is not available on the app store. of course, we can use it on unjailbroken iOS devices.
TweakBox provide almost every content that you can’t find on the app store and the Kodi app is one of them so first of all, let me show you how to install this app store on your device then I’ll show you how you can install the Kodi app with the help of Tweakbox.
Download & Install TweakBox
- First of all, Copy the below URL and paste it to Safari’s search bar. the URL will redirect you to the official website, from where you can download it easily.
- So when you are on the website then you will see a big “Install Now” button.
- When prompt up then tap on the “Allow” button.
- Another message will prompt that will say “Profile Downloaded” so tap on close.
- Now, navigate to the settings and tap “Profile Downloaded“.
- Click on the “Install“.
- If it will ask you to enter the Passcode so enter it to continue.
- When prompt then tap “Install“.
- After completing the installation, tap on “Done“.
So this is the easiest process to download TweakBox on your iPhone & iPad without jailbreak. now let me show you how to install the Kodi.
Install Kodi Via TweaBox
- Open the TweakBox and go to the “Apps” tab.
- Now, tap on the “TweakBox Apps” under the categories.
- Here, you have to scroll down to search for the Kodi app.
- Once, you have found it then tap on “Install“.
- Now, it will ask you to confirm the installation. so click “Install” again.
- Go to “Settings>General>Profile & Device Management.
- Tap the text located underneath “Enterprises Apps“.
- Tap on the trust “Chongqing Junhan Technology Co…” name or other text that you read.
- After that again tap on the “Trust“.
So this is the second method to download & install the Kodi app on your iOS devices without jailbreak. if anyone method doesn’t work for you then you can try the second method. but both methods are working very well. you can choose anyone according to you.
Thank you guys for reading this article, I hope you guys like this article and if like it then why don’t you share it with your friends, family members, on social media. by sharing this article, you can help other iPhone users who are finding way to download the Kodi app. also, don’t forget to visit daily on this website because we update here every day new and helpful articles like this one.
Shariq Ali is a 3 years experienced blogger and still, he is learning about it. he loves to write content that helps people to find a solution to their problem. also, he is 5 years old Apple product user so he has great experience with Apple’s products like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac computer, Apple Watch, and Apple accessories. so through this blog, he is sharing his experience with other Apple users by writing articles.