Get HipStore on iOS 13 – Hello guys, iOS 13 is now available in the market and every iOS users can install it on their devices. so if you have already installed it on your device and missing those third-party apps that you had installed on your iOS 12 then don’t worry. because a third-party app installer still working on iOS 13 that helps you to install all the third-party apps even if you are using the latest iOS version.
iOS 13 is new and that’s why a lot of app installers, apps, and games will not working on it. but there is a working third-party app store that is working perfectly on the iOS 13.
Yeah, the app installer that I’m talking about is HipStore, which is very famous in the relatives market. of course, you can download it free and without jailbreak too. I know almost every third-party apps users know about it and I’m sure most of iOS older version’s users are using it on their devices.
So if you are older iOS version users and if you are afraid that you will lose all your third-party applications after upgrading your older iOS version in the latest version then don’t worry, because HipStore is here to helps you to download all of the apps that you had downloaded on your older iOS version.
But the download process is a little bit different than before. but this method is completely easy and safe, so first of all, I’ll tell you the amazing features of the HipStore and then I’ll show you a step by step guide to get HipStore on iPhone & iPad using iOS 13.
- It allows you to download paid apps for free with full speed.
- All the content, you can download free from the HipStore.
- Also, you don’t need to pay a single penny to download this app installer.
- HipStore is Compatibility with All the Operating System And all the Apps that are available for Free on All the Platforms.
- It’s available for both devices (Android & iOS).
- Its graphic user interface(GUI) offered by hipstore is unique and free-flowing.
- No need to jailbreak or any root.
- HipStore is an Infection free app.
Of course, these are just a few features and I’m sure you will know its all the features after using it. so now let’s jump into the downloading guide.
Install Through Cydia Impactor
- Make sure you have enough space in your iDevice.
- Internet connection.
- A USB Cable.
- iDevices which are over the iPhone 5.
- iOS adaptations which are above iOS 7+.
- PC, Laptop, and Mac.
If you have all the needed things then follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- If you have already then follow the next steps otherwise follow the link below to download it.
- Click here to download Cydia Impactor.
- Now, download IPA file of the HipStore on your Computer.
- Once, you have downloaded both then connect your iDevice to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor.
- Now, what you need to do is just drag & drop the IPA file into the Cydia Impactor.
- After that, it will ask your passcode so enter it.
- Click on the start button and it will take some times to install.
- After the installation, you will see its symbol on your iOS 13 updated iDevice.
- iOS 13 New Features – 20+ Amazing New features of iOS 13 beta 3
- 20 Amazing Features Of iOS 13 That You Should Know Before Updating
The Conclusion: HipStore Games
The given method will help you to get HipStore easily on your iDevice using iOS latest version. guys, Gradually all applications will support on the iOS 13. so till then, you can use HipStore for enjoying third-party apps on your iDevice. hope you guys enjoyed the article and if you like it then please don’t forget to share it with your friends, family members, and on the social media and also visit daily on this website for reading more new and helpful articles. guys, if you have any questions then you can ask me on the Facebook page.
Shariq Ali is a 3 years experienced blogger and still, he is learning about it. he loves to write content that helps people to find a solution to their problem. also, he is 5 years old Apple product user so he has great experience with Apple’s products like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac computer, Apple Watch, and Apple accessories. so through this blog, he is sharing his experience with other Apple users by writing articles.