Download Torrents Safely – The most irritating thing about the iPhone is that it doesn’t allow their user to use some classy apps like torrents and this thing forces people to break Apple’s rules. as Android users, Apple doesn’t give freedom to its users. their users can use only those apps which are available on the app store and if they want to use any app, which is not available on the app store then they have to jailbreak their device.
And in my opinion jailbreaking is not a good thing because if you jailbreak your iDevice then you may face many disadvantages of jailbreak like you lost the warrant of your device & Safety of Your iDevice is Not Guaranteed.
But there are some amazing developers and because of them, now we are able to download those apps without jailbreak, which are not available on the app store. torrent is also not available on the app store and in this article, I’m going to show you some alternative ways, which will help you to download torrents safely on your iDevice without jailbreak.
As Android users, iPhone users are not lucky. because they have got uTorrent and Bit Torrent clients available in Play Store. so they can download torrents directly from the PlayStore. but if iDevice users read this article till the end then they also can download torrents on their devices without jailbreak.
Now, let’s go to the first method.
Table of Contents
4 Methods To Download Torrents Safely on iPhone
Method 1: Download Torrents through iTransmission app
If you follow this method then, first of all, you have to download the iTransmission app on your iDevice. if you don’t know how to download iTransmission on iDevices then read this article How to download iTransmission on your (iPhone/iPad) without jailbreak. once you have downloaded it then follows the steps below.
- Now, what you need you to need to do just go to any torrent sites and search for movies or anything you want to download.
- It will see you some links, so click on the link from where you want to download then it will redirect you on the next page.
- Here, you will have some downloading links like magnetic link, torrents download etc.
- So click on the magnetic link and it will automatically open that link in the iTransmission.
- When you click on the magnetic link then you will see a pop from iTransmission, which will ask you to open that link in the iTransmission then just click on the open.
- Now, downloading will start and after downloading the file, you can open it without hesitation.
Method 2: Download through UC Browser & Online Torrent Clients
Now in this method, you have to download the UC browser so if you already have it then it’s good and if you don’t have then you can download it directly from the app store. once you have download the UC browser then go ahead and follow the steps below and make sure you have followed each step carefully.
- Open the UC browser and go to any torrent sites like The Pirate Bay or ISO Hunt to locate torrents.
- Also, You can simply use Google Search as well for locating torrents.
- Now, what you need to do is just tap & hold the torrent link that you want to download then you will see a pop that will ask you to open that link, copy that link, share link, &cancel.
- Copy that link.
- Now, open a new tab in the same browser and type zbigz.com and if this website doesn’t work then you can go its alternative websites like Bitport.io, Torrentsafe, and Filestream.me.
- Seedr.cc is another popular alternative that provides a download limit of 2 GB.
- So when you are on the zbigz.com website then you will see a big link box, where you have to paste that link that you have copied from the torrents sites.
- Paste that link and click on the Go button.
- So wait for sometime and after a few seconds, you will see the download link so click on the download button.
- It will download the file to zbigz servers.
- After that, you will have three options Download, Copy and Open. so click on the download button and then it will download that file on your iPhone.
Method 3: Downloading Torrents Documents by Readdle App
In this method, you have to download an app called Documents by Readdle. of course this one you can download directly from the app store. so, first of all, download the app by clicking on the link below. this link will redirect you on the app store from where you can download Documents by Readdle on your iPhone and once you have downloaded the then follow the steps below.
- Launch the app and when you open it then you will see that it has its own browser, from where you can search for any torrents sites.
- You can simply use Google search as well.
- Again tap and hold the download button to copy the link of that file.
- Now, go to zbigz.com and of course, you use its alternative and follow the steps above that I have shown in method 2.
Method 4: Download Torrents by iDownloader app
This is one last but not least and in this method, you have to need to download iDownloader or iDownloads Plus or iDownloader Pro app. of course, you will find all of them on the app store. go to the app store and download one of the versions of the iDownloader app and then follow the steps below.
- So when you open it then you will see that it has also its own browser that helps you to locate torrent sites.
- Now, launch the browser and open any torrent websites from where you want to download the file.
- Open the torrent website in its internal browser and locate the torrent that you wish to download.
- Just tap & hold the Download button that will show you the copy option so select copy.
- Now, again do the same process that I have shown in the above methods.
- Open zbigz or you can use any kind of websites like Bitport.io, Torrentsafe, and Filestream.me.
- Paste the copied link into the bar and hit ‘Go.’
- When downloading link generates then you can download by clicking on the download button. it will download torrent to its server after that it will give a link that allows you to download torrent on your iPhone.
- How To Download Aero Tv App on iOS 12 Devices Without Jailbreak
- 5 Free movie box apps – Download without jailbreak – iOS 12
- New Youtube for iPhone 4 or later – Download without jailbreak
Download Torrents Safely: Frequently Ask Questions
frequently, some questions arise in people’s minds like is torrent illegal? Should we use VPN to download torrent? Will downloading a torrent have impact on the warranty of my iPhone? so let’s clear all them one by one.
Is Torrent illegal?
Actually, downloading anything from torrent is not illegal. However, a majority of the torrents provide access to material that is protected under copyright laws. Accessing such materials via torrents is illegal.
Should we use VPN to download torrent?
Yea, we need to use a good VPN service to download torrent.
Will downloading a torrent have impact on the warranty of my iPhone?
If you use any above methods then don’t worry. all the above methods will not impact on the warranty of your iPhone. but if you jailbreak your iPhone to download it then you will definitely loss the warranty of your iDevice.
The Conclusion: Utorrent for iPhone
All of the above methods will help you to download torrents safely on your iDevice without jailbreak. you can choose any method to use on your iPhone. if you face any kind of issue while using these methods then you can ask us on our Facebook page. if these methods work properly then don’t forget to share this post and also, visit daily on this website for reading more new articles.