Backup & Restore Whatsapp Messages – Hello everyone, today I’m going to teach you how you can backup and restore WhatsApp messages on your iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and Xr. As we all know that WhatsApp has become the most popular messenger app and the best thing about it.
It allows us to share our photos, videos, file, even live location with our friends & family members. so we’ve lots of our personal data in it and whenever we think to change our device then, first of all, we think about WhatsApp data and we concern about it that how we can transfer its data to the new device.
But don’t worry, because after reading this article, you don’t need to concern about WhatsApp messages and data. because through this article, I’m going to show you an easy method that let you backup & restore WhatsApp messages on your new iPhone.
Guys, this complete guide teaches how to transfer WhatsApp data from older iOS devices to the new iOS devices. so if you are using an older device and want to change bought a new iPhone then you must read this article. because after reading this article this article, you can transfer your WhatsApp data easily.
So without wasting any more time let’s go ahead and see how you can backup & restore WhatsApp messages on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and Xr.
You May also like to check out: How to spy WhatsApp messages on iPhone and iPad free
How To Backup & Restore WhatsApp Messages
So, guys, iSkySoft ToolBox is that app that allows you to restore social app. you can download use it for WhatsApp, KIK, Line, Viber, and Wechat.
But in this article, I’m talking about the restore WhatsApp messages. so I’ll show you just transfer WhatsApp messages guide.
To Transfer your all WhatsApp messages you need to follow the steps below. but keep in mind that don’t skip any step below. otherwise, you can transfer WhatsApp data to the new iPhone.
- So, First of all, guys, you need to visit iSkySoft ToolBox and download this software on your PC, Laptop, and Mac.
- Launch iSkySoft ToolBox.
- Select restore social app and connect both source and destination iOS devices to the PC or Laptop.
- On the next page, you have to need to select WhatsApp and then tap on the Transfer WhatsApp messages.
- Then you will see both devices on the display.
- Now make sure that you’ve logged in your WhatsApp account on the destination ios device firstly.
- Now click on the transfer button and then click Yes then transferring process will start.
- When you see a notification that says “transfer completed” then remove your both devices.
So this the easy method to transfer Whatsapp messages and you can use it for more social apps like, KIK, Line, Viber, and Wechat as well.
So that’s it for this article guys, thank you reading and being with us. so this complete article was about how you can backup and restore Whatsapp Messages on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and Xr.
Hope you guys learn something from this article and if you like this article then please don’t forget to share it with your friends, family members, and on the social media and also visit daily on this website. because we update here every day new and helpful articles.